Monday, January 4, 2010

my 3 goals

I have many goals for this year but I have three main ones I really want to accomplish. One of them is to loose weight. I want to loose 10lbs by two months. In order to do that Im going to cut down on soda, not eat tortillas and cut down on junk food like chips candy and chocolate. Im also going to go to the park and run for at least 20 minutes at least 4 days a week.

The other goal I have is to find a part time job. In order to do that Im going to go on the internet and put applications in sea world or Wal Mart. Im going to go to the stores and put my applications in.I really dont care where I work as long as I make money because I need money right now.

My third goal is to finish the government text book by the end of the semester. Im going to come every day and finish at least three chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment