Wednesday, September 9, 2009

obamas speech

A line I remember and resonated with me was that he said that you wont succeed at everything you do the first time. I think I resonated with that line because sometimes I dont succeed the first time I do something and then I give up.

Three words I remember Obama said were:commit,try,sucess

Obama has inspied me to try my best and to not give up, to be someone in life, and education is the only way to success.

Obama was tring to say that no one knows what yourfuture is and no one can tell you what to do, only you can do what you want to do.

I want a career that helps poor people and I think I can contribute to my country by helping feed hungry people. Im not only going to get payed but Im doing it by helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment